Dirt is an excellent breading ground for bacteria. A clean house or office is important if you care about the health of your family and staff.
Regular cleaning ensures the bacteria is kept to a minimum.
A Few quick tips to keep your house free from bacteria!
- Clean Toilets and wash basins at least three times a week.
- Change bed sheets once a week
- Clean out fridge twice a month
- Clean and dust rooms regularly with an all purpose cleaner
- Have your carpets cleaned every 6 months by a professional